Construction Services, by Green River, LLC
Why choose Green River for your project?
What sets us apart from others in our industry?
- We listen and deliver
- We are seasoned professionals
- We are committed to quality
- We are local
- We use energy-efficient methods & materials
- We believe the most important things to build are relationships
Our mission is to provide unparalleled customer service on time and at cost.
We provide health and energy-related restoration services including:
- Crawl space encapsulation
- Crawl space repair
- Deep Energy Retrofits
- Gut Rehabs
- Vapor barriers
- Air sealing of buildings
- Removal of damaged or deteriorated insulation
- Replacing or adding insulation
- Installing blown-in fiberglass, spray foam and foam board insulation
- Installing Radiant Barrier
- Mold and mildew remediation
- Radon testing and remediation
- Duct sealing and repair
- EIFS repair
- Water heater replacement
- Window and door replacement
- French drain and gutter collection system installation
- Basement waterproofing
- Installation of ENERGY STAR ® metal roofing
We provide the following remodeling services:
- Interior and exterior building renovations
- Commercial build-outs
- Whole-house re-pipes
- Bath and kitchen renovations
- Whole-house re-wires
- Basement finishing
We welcome projects with interior designers and architects.
Green River LLC is a State of Tennessee Licensed General Contractor. We are certified by the Environmental Protection Agency as a Lead-Safe Firm, ensuring we will use safe work practices on homes where lead paint is present. Our personnel possess the training, certifications, experience and skills needed to successfully perform jobs.
For your peace of mind, all of our jobs are 100% guaranteed, bonded and insured.
You can be assured that the quality of our service is unmatched!